There’s a challenge every company management team faces sooner or later. How to ensure a competitive advantage while under constant pressure to minimize the costs?
Well, the Part-time DBA Services are an excellent cost-efficient solution that can improve your databases in many ways. The list of benefits includes cost reductions, flexible contracts, rock-solid guarantees, customizable engagements, proven expertise, quick remediation, enhanced productivity, best practices, increased security, and 24/7 support.
Why is Red9 DBA PERFECT as your Part-Time DBA?
Are you interested in getting the most out of your SQL servers? Are you interested in squeezing the last 1% of performance out of current hardware? We are a pioneer and leader in the field of Data Infrastructure Management. You should know that we are one of the very few companies that ensure the full support for Microsoft SQL Server, we don’t support other platforms such as Sybase, Oracle, IBM DB2, and MySQL on purpose (you can’t be good at everything).
Our remote SQL DBA service team have improved thousands of databases for more than 140 clients worldwide. A large number of those fully satisfied clients can be found at the Fortune 1,000 and Forbes 500 lists. The company’s international Data Operations Center is headquartered North of Atlanta.
SQL DBA Services at their finest
By embracing the advantages of the professional and affordable Remote DBA Services, our customers expect to access their database apps with no problems and delays. Also, they can have a peace-of-mind regarding the operational uptime. We are determined to fit any specific budget and operational requirements. Here are some of the advantages that help us stand apart from competitors:
Part-time SQL DBA Services and On-Demand Consulting
Only the fully customized consulting services can guarantee the results you are hoping to achieve. When you combine this characteristic with our willingness to respond on-demand, you get a powerful problem-solving team. We will guide you quickly and efficiently through the implementation process of any database administration, development, consolidation, migration or deployment project you can possibly think of.
Senior DBA Advisory Services and Architecture Review
Our vast experience and resources allow us to support thousands of available database applications that cover various configurations and industries. Our work begins with a thorough evaluation of your current database environment from all angles. It’s a 360-degree audit. Then, we will come up with a list of the items that make sense to implement.
Having a lot of operational data is excellent. But turning that data into business-driving decisions is better. This is one of the key weapons most online giants use today. Finding data patterns will become as easy as few mouse clicks. When it comes to your Big Data project, we will help you with the most suitable concept to implement and support. We know how to handle all challenges associated with turning transactional databases into powerful and fast Data Warehouses, where lots of insightful data patterns can be found.
SQL DBA Training and Know-How Transfer
We are eager to share our knowledge and know-how with our most trusted clients. If required, we can come up with a specially designed training program that is ideally suited for your current needs. We can emphasize the issue you are facing today and teach your developers a few tricks.
We Are a Trusted Provider to Team Up With
By teaming up with our part-time SQL DBA Service provider, you are ensuring your database management competitive advantage in the market. Your database infrastructure may be simple or very complex. It’s all the same to our team of remote DBA experts who will take care of it before you know it.
How can Part-Time DBA Services enhance your business?
Our Part-time services can benefit your business in numerous ways. Here is a list of the most important benefits you can expect to gain as soon as our team gets down to work:
- The significant cost reduction. You can expect substantial savings compared to the in-house full-time DBA services. You determine how long you are going to use them and how much you want to spend. There’s no need to pay for full-time staff for the work that can be a fraction of a full-time resource.
- Month-to-month Flexible contracts. We aim to build long-term and trustworthy relationships. Who likes long term contracts? Not many. The majority of our business is on month-to-month agreements, which keeps everyone honest. When we know that we can lose you quickly, we tend to do better work (this applies not only to us, we just not afraid to say it) and its peace of mind for you. Our interest primarily lies in ensuring your satisfaction and positive reviews that can bring us more work.
- 100% money-back guarantee. Every service provider likes to say that warranties are included. For us, this is much more than one more ear-catching phrase. We don’t wait to hear from you, how do you feel and what you think about our services. Those are the questions we ask ourselves after every single task is done. We put the money where our mouth is.
What’s the use of taking money from a customer that isn’t entirely satisfied with the services received? Think about it the next time you are choosing your remote SQL DBA services provider.
Oh, and yes, we offer 100% money-back guarantee. With a simple request for services, please request it after five business days. This just covers us, so we don’t work on a project for four months, complete it successfully and then have to return all the money. That would be just nuts.
- Fully customizable engagements. We offer remote engagements that are customized to your environment. Our database support experts are patient listeners and quick doers.
We have helped hundreds of companies to reduce their database support costs significantly.
- The proven expertise that works for your business. Again, we aren’t sweet talkers, but rather hard workers. We did some math and came up with a number we can be proud of. We have accumulated more than two decades of working experience and services provided. Can you believe it? We have successfully managed thousands of various databases across the most complex and demanding environments in most industries.
- Enhanced productivity and efficiency. As soon as we begin providing our services, you will be able to monitor the progress in every segment influenced by our activities. You will notice how your system performance improves. In addition, the number of critical incidents will dramatically decrease. As a result, your overall productivity and efficiency will be enhanced beyond the most optimistic expectations.
- Taking the burden off your shoulders. With our support working by your side, you will have fewer worries to be concerned about. Thanks to our dedicated DBA team, we will deliver the fully secured and optimized framework. It’s a huge relief to have someone else take care of your data-related issues and challenges daily. We will implement so many useful SQL items for a fraction of the cost in-house full-time person would have a hard time trying to match it.
- Incorporating the best practices in the industry. We don’t take the remote SQL DBA services for granted. This means that we keep a close eye on the most recent developments and improvements in the industry. The best practices proven are immediately implemented into our standard operating procedures. That’s the only way to ensure a competitive edge for both our customers and our support team.