Learn more about the Red9 Team and what drives us.
We are a group of Microsoft SQL Server database experts that are passionate about helping businesses with data needs. Red9 boasts a unique, close-knit team of database experts in all facets of data operations: strategic, architectural, development and maintenance.
Established in 2003, we are headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
We work with clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 around the world including the USA, Germany, UK, Australia, South Africa, France, Russia, China, New Zealand, Brasil, and Canada.
Who We Are
What Makes Us Different?
We do three things better than anyone else out there:
- Data security – We use bank-level security. On top of the client security, we add our own two-factor authentication, network segmentation, enterprise firewalls, and employ bleeding-edge security tactics such as security software, silos, vaults, and more.
- We don’t just maintain your servers – we continuously optimize them. Every month your SQL Server will get better and we will prove it with comprehensive monthly reporting.
- Our SQL Server Health Check is the most comprehensive on the market – our audit reaches far beyond your SQL Server. We analyze:
- Are you on the right hardware?
- Have you selected the best AWS or Azure cloud instance?
- Have you selected the best storage options for your cloud storage?
- Windows OS, Group Policy, and Active Directory settings
- Storage (including cloud storage selections), DB file spreading across the disks, comprehensive speed analysis
- SQL Instance, SQL services, and database settings
- Comprehensive indexing analysis
- SQL maintenance and customization for your business
- T-SQL, stored procedure, UDF, view, trigger, cursor, SQL Agent job, ETL jobs, SSIS analysis
- AlwaysOn, backups, replication, clustering, disaster recovery, and log shipping
- Are SQL features utilized properly?
- And many more.
Other Red9 Features
- Comprehensive performance tuning report – we provide a before and after report to give you a full picture of the results achieved.
- Comprehensive monitoring & alerting – we deploy our monitoring solutions or adjust to what you already have.
- 24x7x365 access – we offer emergency services so you are covered.
- We only employ Sr. level DBAs with a minimum of 10y of SQL experience.
- We’ve developed intellectual property, and processes to speed up identification, monitoring, alerting, and tuning work.
- Enterprise-level SLAs
- Flexible contract terms
- Full service – Experienced across a wide variety of solutions including data warehouses, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, self serve, PowerBI, Tableau, Snowflake, AWS Redshift, and others
- Deep Microsoft SQL Server Expertise – we are only focused on Microsoft SQL.
- Company stats
- Established in 2003
- USA based
- Serviced clients in 45 countries+
- Trusted by companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100
- Serviced 44+ verticals to date
- All DBAs Microsoft certified
- Microsoft certified trainers on staff
Our Core Values
As we grow, we are committed to the ideas that founded our success:
Verticals We Have Worked In
We are masters of the industry with proven results in dozens of verticals:
- Biotechnology & Biosciences
- Oil & Gas
- Professional & business services
- Real estate
The deep level of knowledge of MSSQL is incredible and the combined experience and expertise has been a huge asset. Additionally, the flexibility and professionalism throughout a difficult migration was highly appreciated.
With little notice Red9 was able to find and fix a number of different SQL misconfigurations and wasteful practices as our customer moved their SQL environment from a rack solution with Fiber SAN to the Azure cloud.
Red9’s cool confidence and eagerness to deliver results are surpassed only by their deep penetrating knowledge of SQL. Whether it's SQL design, development, optimization, or recovery, Red9 is a SQL Gem.
They have mastered the understanding of complex, heavy load TSQL transactions. If you would like to sleep better at night and know your database will be running well in the morning, then I would recommend finding a DBA company with the kind of skill set Red9 has proven time and time again.
"In just a few minutes, Red9 was able to find significant performance improvement opportunities in our database. These improvements were in areas we hadn’t even considered. We plan to continue to work with Red9 on a regular basis and continue to enjoy the benefits of their knowledge."
"After SQL Database query tuning – Our site is flying now. I have already have hired Red9 three times. I am very happy I found them!"
"Beyond deep technical expertise, communication is very important to us. Red9 was timely in responses, met set expectations and timelines, and kept us in the loop when an unexpected issue came up. I would absolutely recommend Red9."
Schedule a call to discuss your SQL Server needs.
Who We Work With
We help businesses whose critical infrastructure is powered by SQL Server.