SQL Server Consulting Services
Database Expertise, customized for your unique business needs.
Have you been dealing with:
Red9’s flexible SQL Server consulting offering can be customized to match your unique business needs.
Do you want:
At Red9 our expertise reaches far beyond SQL servers. We’ve helped our extensive global client base, from startups to Fortune 100 companies with self-serve reporting, building data warehouses, migrating data to Snowflake and AWS Redshift, and implementing data solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, and others. Whatever you need, our Sr. DBAs have decades of collective experience. We’ve seen it all and can do it all.
- Time to value – get SQL issues solved fast.
- Flexible usage – use your SQL Consulting hours any way you like.
- SQL performance tuning – we can find what’s causing slowness and make it go fast.
- Architectural help – get the highest level of SQL Server expertise.
- Flexibility – quickly scale up or scale down your SQL resources.
- Deep cloud experience – Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google GCP, and more.
- Wide data expertise outside of SQL Server – Microsoft Clustering, Data Warehousing, Disaster Recovery, ETL, SAN configuration.
- Deep SQL expertise – PowerBI, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, AlwaysOn availability groups, log shipping, mirroring, replication, partitioning, resource governor, encryption, distributed replay, security, columnstore, In-Memory processing, stretch databases, compression, filestream, parallelism, linked servers, delayed durability, triggers, UDFs, etc – we have deep experience with most of the SQL features.
- Deep 3rd party tool knowledge
- SQL monitoring – Foglight, Idera, ApexSQL, RedGate, Solarwinds, SentryOne, Quest
- Cloud data warehouses – Snowflake, Amazon AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, Azure Data Warehouse
- Data migration tools – HVR software, Fivetran, AWS database migration services, Talend, Alooma,
- Visualization tools – PowerBI, Tableau, Microstrategy, Qlik, Looker
- Customer-facing portal.
- NDA – strong non-disclosure added to all of our agreements.
- Put your attention somewhere else – have us take care of your SQL Server. And concentrate on something else.
- Comprehensive monitoring & alerting – we can deploy our monitoring solutions or adjust to what you already have.
- 24x7x365 access and coverage – we offer emergency services so you are covered.
- Flexible contract terms – we adjust SQL offerings to your custom business needs.
- Full service
- No surprise pricing – you will know what it will cost prior to getting started.
- Company stats
- Established in 2003
- USA based
- Serviced clients in 45 countries+
- Trusted by companies ranging from startups to Fortune 100
- Serviced 44+ verticals to date
- All DBAs Microsoft certified
- Microsoft certified trainers on staff
How we do it better:
- Data security – We use bank-level security.
- Data protection – lots of processes in place to ensure the safety of your data.
- We don’t just maintain your servers – we continuously optimize them. Every month your SQL Server will get better and we will prove it with comprehensive monthly reporting.
- The most comprehensive SQL Server Health Check – our SQL health audit reaches far beyond your SQL Server. In addition, we examine the hardware, storage, and operating system settings to name a few. We aim to clearly define your SQL Server future roadmap.
- Expertise – we only employ Senior level DBAs with 10 years of experience or more.
- The most SQL case studies in the industry – so you can feel confident we have done this many times.
- The most testimonials in our industry – see for yourself.
- Fast – We have developed intellectual property that helps us be more efficient and eliminates a need for buying third-party software.
- We only work with Microsoft SQL Servers – we have deep expertise and experience you won’t find anywhere else.
- Compliance expertise – we are fully aware of the compliance and security requirements required for working with clients who operate in PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and others compliance standards.
- Broad data skillset – we have a broad unmatched variety of skills: data warehouses, ETL, SSIS, SSRS, self-serve reporting, Snowflake.com, PowerBI, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, Qlik, AWS Redshift, AWS RDS, and more.
- Microsoft trusts us to train other SQL DBA – we have Microsoft Certified Trainers on staff.
The deep level of knowledge of MSSQL is incredible and the combined experience and expertise has been a huge asset. Additionally, the flexibility and professionalism throughout a difficult migration was highly appreciated.
With little notice Red9 was able to find and fix a number of different SQL misconfigurations and wasteful practices as our customer moved their SQL environment from a rack solution with Fiber SAN to the Azure cloud.
Red9’s cool confidence and eagerness to deliver results are surpassed only by their deep penetrating knowledge of SQL. Whether it's SQL design, development, optimization, or recovery, Red9 is a SQL Gem.
They have mastered the understanding of complex, heavy load TSQL transactions. If you would like to sleep better at night and know your database will be running well in the morning, then I would recommend finding a DBA company with the kind of skill set Red9 has proven time and time again.
"In just a few minutes, Red9 was able to find significant performance improvement opportunities in our database. These improvements were in areas we hadn’t even considered. We plan to continue to work with Red9 on a regular basis and continue to enjoy the benefits of their knowledge."
"After SQL Database query tuning – Our site is flying now. I have already have hired Red9 three times. I am very happy I found them!"
"Beyond deep technical expertise, communication is very important to us. Red9 was timely in responses, met set expectations and timelines, and kept us in the loop when an unexpected issue came up. I would absolutely recommend Red9."