If you believe that your work has been made available by means of this site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please immediately notify Red9’s copyright agent, designated below, by means of a notice that includes the following information:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- (b) a description of the copyrighted work that you allege has been infringed;
- (c) a description of the allegedly infringing material that is to be removed or disabled and the location of such material on the Site;
- (d) your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- (e) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right allegedly is infringed.
To file a counter-notification with us, please provide the following information to Red9’s copyright agent, designated below:
- (a) a description of the material that Red9 has removed or to which Red9 has disabled access;
- (b) your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Baltimore County, Maryland, if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person;
- (c) the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”; and
- (d) your electronic or physical signature.
Notices of infringement and counter notifications should be sent to Compliance Manager, Copyright Agent for Red9:
- Compliance Manager, Red9, email to: dmca-notices at red9.com or use our Contact Us form.
The deep level of knowledge of MSSQL is incredible and the combined experience and expertise has been a huge asset. Additionally, the flexibility and professionalism throughout a difficult migration was highly appreciated.
With little notice Red9 was able to find and fix a number of different SQL misconfigurations and wasteful practices as our customer moved their SQL environment from a rack solution with Fiber SAN to the Azure cloud.
Red9’s cool confidence and eagerness to deliver results are surpassed only by their deep penetrating knowledge of SQL. Whether it's SQL design, development, optimization, or recovery, Red9 is a SQL Gem.
They have mastered the understanding of complex, heavy load TSQL transactions. If you would like to sleep better at night and know your database will be running well in the morning, then I would recommend finding a DBA company with the kind of skill set Red9 has proven time and time again.
"In just a few minutes, Red9 was able to find significant performance improvement opportunities in our database. These improvements were in areas we hadn’t even considered. We plan to continue to work with Red9 on a regular basis and continue to enjoy the benefits of their knowledge."
"After SQL Database query tuning – Our site is flying now. I have already have hired Red9 three times. I am very happy I found them!"
"Beyond deep technical expertise, communication is very important to us. Red9 was timely in responses, met set expectations and timelines, and kept us in the loop when an unexpected issue came up. I would absolutely recommend Red9."