If you work for a company where database is a critical piece of technology that has to work right, and you want to turn database into a power tool that can move business forward instead of a problem that it has been costing you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically are growing at a tremendous rate and rely on databases a lot, which are not able to keep up with growth and changes and have been a bottleneck or source of slowdowns, outages, or painful problems.Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on databases being operational and top shape. Clients represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located anywhere in USA (or in some cases abroad).Add our technology experts to your company's team when
- You need better reliability and stability of your databases.
- You need to know that every transaction will be as fast as possible.
- You want to work on application code, instead of trying to make one of the programmers to deal with database administrative activities.
- You know that database downtime costs you money.
- You want your IT staff to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on trying to be an “Accidental Databases Admin”.
- You want to make sure your hardware is not negatively affecting your databases.
- You need to be sure security is in top shape.
- You need to know all best practices are in use in your db environment.
- You suspect things can be done better.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up and maintained, period.
- Your current databases seem to hinder IT progress.
- You need to ensure cloud, virtualization and other options are being used correctly.
- You paid a lot for SQL Server licensing and need to ensure all features are put to use.
- You have “inherited” environment built by someone else and need to ensure databases best practices are in place.
- You want to focus on your business, not the databases.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You need to know that all “tuning knobs” have been located and dialed in to ensure the maximum performance is squeezed from the SQL Server.
- You need Senior level database architect resource access to make sure where you going makes sense.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.