Emergency SQL Server database services
Are you experiencing problems with SQL Server? We can help with these problems in a quick, efficient, and affordable way. Do you need SQL Server DBA support? Our SQL Server support team is ready to assist you when and where needed the most.
- Is your SQL database down, or are you experiencing slow SQL issues?
- Do you need help to restore a database backup?
- Are you experiencing database corruption problems?
- Do you need SQL support right now to help you resolve the problem?
Contact our SQL support and emergency tasks team that is available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Get Emergency SQL Server assistance right now!
Call our SQL professionals for immediate after-hours help.
We offer emergency database support services at very short notice, including but are not limited to the following:
- The database is down. Is your SQL Server not even starting? Often this can be fixed quickly, or it may mean a larger issue. Let us figure it out and save your downtime.
- Emergency database help. Database emergencies don’t choose the time or location to strike you. That’s why our team is ready to assist you at any given moment.
- Slowness. Database slowness can escalate into a serious problem that influences your overall performance. Our emergency team can quickly determine the cause of database slowness and deal with it accordingly.
- Log shipping. Log shipping failure errors are something we can fix at short notice when and where you need us the most.
- Root cause analysis. This is a method of problem-solving we use for identifying the root causes of your faults or problems. When conduct quickly and efficiently, it can save you a great deal of trouble, time, and resources.
- Clustering. If your cluster is experiencing issues, then a group of your independent servers can’t operate as a single system. Our emergency clustering services can take care of it in no time.
- Troubleshooting. SQL emergency troubleshooting services are something all of our customers can expect to get when required the most for an affordable price.
- Emergency database support. This type of asset is reserved for clients who understand and appreciate the importance of a reliable team available 24/7.
- AlwaysOn / Replication / Mirroring / Log shipping problems? SQL high availability features are great. But they add complexity. And when things are not working as expected, the issue can propagate quickly into other database servers.
- Accidental data deletion or queries without WHERE clause. We can find the best and fastest way to get you back on track
- SQL security issue. Did you get hit by SQL Injection? Or another method? We can help you track that down and plug all security holes quickly.
- SQL Server and Crypto virus. Did your SQL Server gets encrypted by a cryptovirus attack? We’ve seen more cases than would like to admit. And can help you lead you on the best course of action.
We are highly experienced in a lot of database emergencies. If anyone can get your database online again, we can. We can log onto your server securely or talk you through by phone. We can alternatively send an SQL engineer to your site, should that be more practical. Our approach is to get you up and running as soon as possible while getting you back to operational states ASAP. Whatever SQL Server issues you are experiencing, our SQL experts can help resolve your database issues quickly and safely. We only use highly experienced SQL engineers, who have usually seen and resolved similar problems in the past.
Our offer is simple. Make your SQL Server Support someone else’s problem. Have our Remote DBA solve this for you. We take care of the complex SQL Support issues, projects, migrations, and other SQL consulting on an on-going basis for the past 20 years. We have been pretty successful at it (see what our past clients say: https://red9.com/testimonials/).