Why Red9 Does Databases Better When you become Red9 client, understanding your business priorities becomes our TOP priority. We are experts at solving your database puzzle.
Red9 clients come to us for a variety of reasons. We have a team of experts to cover every piece of your database puzzle.
The Top 17 Reasons Why You’ll Want To Work With Red9 For Your Database Support:
- Reputable – Red9 has been around since 2003, a respected leader in the community and the industry. Our proudest accomplishment is the large number of long term clients who year after year put their trust in us.
- Experienced Technical Staff. Our Database Admins are all Senior level database admins and have worked with Microsoft SQL Server for past 10-18 years.
- We thrive in the most complex environments. We have worked with Fortune 50 companies in the past and made their database environment top notch. We can do that for you too!
- We FOCUS on SQL Performance. Red9 employees employ latest state-of-art SQL Server tuning methods used by the best Microsoft Premier Field Support Engineers and other experts in the field.
- Single Database Platform. By choosing to support a single database vendor we are able to strategically concentrate on being best on SQL Server ONLY. We believe this is no different what Southwest Airlines did to airline industry and we are using same technique that worked in technology field too. Southwest selected to fly a SINGLE model airplane, which requires staff to learn a SINGLE product, carry SINGLE set of spare parts, procedures, training, etc. Customers can only gain by using our unprecedented level of expertise on SINGLE platform and are able to gain results much faster.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. There is no firm database services firm in USA today that guarantees all services with 100% Money Back Guarantee. We want you to be completely satisfied with our services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems. And we have been doing it for years. Does it work? Absolutely! Or we would have gone out of business a long time ago.
- No Long Term Contracts. We do not lock customers into five or three year agreements like some of our competitors do. This is a strategic decision. Since every client can leave at any given time, it keeps us on our toes and sharp.
- Custom SLAs. We guarantee our services based on what is important to you.
- Proactive – Our services philosophy is proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art database monitoring and management, we manage your databases 24/7 to identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- We SPECIALIZE In Working With Fast-Growth Companies. That means we understand your incredibly hectic and stressful work schedule and WHY it’s critical to remove obstacles, frustrations and technical problems to keep you productive. We understand your desire to eliminate waste, extra steps, workarounds and manual labor. We also have tech support available 24/7/365 since we know you don’t work the normal “9-5” day.
- We Have The Unique Ability To Address Your Database Needs – From Vision Through Long-Term Support. We assist from vision to design and planning, to installation, implementation, documentation and project management, to post-project support of you and/or your users. This allows you to have one consistent team to work with that understands your environment, your people, how you work and your history, which means you don’t have to waste time educating us.
- We Have A Database Experts Team Where Each Has Unique Skills. Unlike other database consulting firms, who have one guy trying to juggle multiple projects and wear various hats, we have a team of engineers with diverse, specialized areas of expertise who work together to deliver the most effective and correct solutions to you. As a client, you are assigned to one of these teams. That means you’ll always be able to get someone on the phone who knows YOU and understands YOUR environment and YOUR systems to provide helpful answers and quick resolutions of problems instead of having to talk to a complete stranger hundreds of miles away who knows nothing of you or your systems and wastes your time asking a lot of really dumb and annoying questions to try and “help” you.
- We Work With On-Premise And Cloud Solutions. Some Database Services firms won’t offer or recommend cheaper cloud solutions because THEY make less money. Our philosophy is – and always has been – to offer what’s BEST for the customer, not us. That’s how we keep so many customers long-term. We’ll base our recommendations on what YOU want and what YOU feel most comfortable with. Our job is to lay out your options, educate you on the pros and cons of each and guide you to the best, most cost-effective solution for you.
- All Projects Are Completed As Agreed On And On Budget. When you hire us to complete a project for you, we won’t nickel-and-dime you with unforeseen or unexpected charges or delays. We guarantee to deliver precisely what we promised to deliver, on time and on budget. We can offer our agreements on a fixed-fee basis so you know exactly what you’re going to pay, not a penny more.
- We Have Flexible, Tailored-To-Your-Needs Support Options to help you better manage your environment. We provide our customers with a variety of managed support options, ranging from back-end maintenance and monitoring for issues, to user support with ticketing. We have done this type of work for past 18 years and can create a solution specifically for you and your team.
- We Are One Of A Few Elite SQL Server Support Companies With The Most Proof of Past Success In The Country. We have the most public testimonials, online reviews (with real names and titles), and other proof than any other Microsoft SQL Server Support Company in United States. Building that took a lot of time and hard work. We take pride in that. That means less risk for you.
- We Have Successfully Completed Many Database Projects and Fixes. You want Database Administrator that has been in many environments. Best way to do that is work for a company that does SQL Server Support and/or Consulting. These database resources have the most experience and knowledge. You need someone with experience in multiple environments with a variety of situations. We have that experience!
We’re so confident that we can provide better SQL Server Support Experience that we have 100% MONEY GUARANTEE!Give us a try, and if you don’t see significant improvements, we’ll give you 100% money back.Red9, Inc
70 Lenox Pointe NE, Suite E Atlanta, GA 30324 Phone